Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Week 5 September 15-16

What a short week! Hopefully, this LOOONNNGGG break will do us teachers and our students some good! I know we are all tired and ready for a little break. With that being said, I am so proud of your kiddos. They are all working so hard and I appreciate their effort and yours. I do not say this enough, but THANK YOU for choosing Christian Education for your family! 

REMINDERS
  • Parent teacher conferences are on September 24th. Please call the office to schedule your time slot. 
  • Grandparents Day is October 9th at 9:00 in the New Gym. Please join us in celebrating our grandparents and your kiddos. Make sure you have RSVPed the number of guests so we can accommodate all the grandparents with a gift. Students will be dismissed after the program for an early out!  
  • White shirts are due before October 2nd so that we can dye them and have them ready for Grandparents Day (the shirt is for your child to wear).

I am keeping our Bible verse the same due to such a short week. 

Psalm 18:30 "As for God, His way is perfect. 



We are continuing vowels and their sounds. Please keep reviewing these at home. We will be reading before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Pre-K!

Week 10 October 20-23

 Hello families! I can't believe that the first nine weeks has come to an end! I have seen so much progress these first weeks and I am s...