Friday, August 28, 2026

Week 2 August 25-28

Hello pre-K families!

Our first full week of school has come to an end! We had a very busy and productive week in our classroom. Everyone is working very hard and I am very proud of each of my students! In the upcoming weeks, we will be starting to learn our letters, their sounds, and how to write them. I will be attaching a letter card along with their memory verse card. Please go over the card with your child often.

This week will be starting with the letter “I”. Please go over the capital letter and the little letter as well as the sound. Please use the short vowel sound like igloo, insect, and ink.

Everyone did so well with their memory verse this week! I am so proud!

Our memory verse this week is John 1:3 “All things were made by Him.” Attached is the card just like the one sent home with your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Pre-K!

Week 3 September 1-4

 We had another fun filled week in Pre-K! Please keep working on helping your child with writing their name and holding a pencil. This comin...