Friday, August 21, 2026

First Week!

 Hello families! What a week! New adventures, new friends, new routines! I am pleased to say we had a good first 2 days! There are still many bumps to smooth out and that's okay! We are still learning all the rules, how to line up, and listen. This all takes time! I can't wait to see everyone back at school on Tuesday!




I am posting our first weekly Bible verse! We will recite this verse as a class on Friday August 28. PLease review this verse with your child multiple times. We want to make this a habit! There will be a card for you to keep in your childs take home folder that looks like the one posted below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Pre-K!

Week 3 September 1-4

 We had another fun filled week in Pre-K! Please keep working on helping your child with writing their name and holding a pencil. This comin...